We spend time learning what your business needs and then work with you to deliver the support services you require. Using our experience and expertise, we will also identify and advise you of any other areas you should consider where additional benefit could be gained. It is important to us that we build a long standing mutually beneficial relationship and that we work together in partnership. This partnership is critical for any successful project and starts from the outset - from the tendering process through to the delivery of services on site and beyond.
DACC Europe has tried and tested procedures developed and refined over many years of practical experience to ensure we use the best practices that are then adapted to meet your specific requirements. We offer comprehensive support services to meet all your company’s IT infrastructure needs, these include:
- Moves and Changes including all aspects of planning, management and execution.
- Management and Support of LAN services.
- Management and Support of all voice services including trading systems.
- Network design, implementation and installation.
- Provision of fault finding and resolution services for Networking and Voice Infrastructure.
- Development and maintenance of inventory and connectivity databases to provide accurate infrastructure tracking.
- Implementation of standards and design of site-specific standards for cabling, network configuration, labelling and documentation.
- Conducting capacity audits and projecting potential impact of future projects with recommendations to address potential issues.
- Provision of cabling system testing and documentation to relevant industry standards.
- Conduct infrastructure ‘health checks’ and quality audits where appropriate.
- Support for electrical and mechanical system power-downs, including powering off equipment, testing for faults following power-up and swapping out failed hardware where required.